Bloom Residential Treatment Center
Bloom House Residential Treatment Center is an intensive recovery program for pregnant and parenting women who have babies to reside together and start their recovery journey. Bloom House is the only residential treatment center of its kind in Colorado Springs and El Paso County. This important program allows the mother to receive an array of treatments for substance use and mental health concerns, and to experience community while continuing to bond with her baby as she recovers. Bloom RTC assists pregnant and parenting women with connecting to community resources and attaining the care they need to become healthy and engaged members of their community. Homeward Pikes Peak is proud to lead Colorado Springs and El Paso County in keeping families together as they work toward recovery.
Bloom House will serve up to eight (8) pregnant and parenting women at any given time, including services for those with disabilities. Case management will be provided for each client and continued treatment and growth may be provided once a client discharges from Bloom through Homeward Pikes Peak Program Project Detour.
Bloom House Residential Treatment Center In The News
Bloom House RTC is open for Referrals!
Please see the instructions below
Referrals may be received from a professional or an agency such as an OBGYN, MD, Dept. of Human Services, a judge or magistrate, and other treatment programs or professionals. In addition, individuals may contact our program staff to self-refer and apply to enter the program.
Please note: Referrals are received and processed Mon-Fri, between 9 am and 4 pm. Referral forms may be faxed or emailed:
- Email: email@example.com
1. ASAM Assessment Referring agencies must have a licensed professional complete an ASAM Assessment on the client which shows that the client meets criteria for either an ASAM level 3.5 or 3.1 level of care.
NOTE: If you do not have a licensed clinician who is able to complete this assessment, please complete the DAST form instead.
Please include the information below with the referral, this will assist significantly with shortening the referral & screening process to determine if your client meets criteria to be admitted to Bloom House:
- Comprehensive substance use history
- Medical and Mental Health diagnoses, include any current medications and all pertinent information (name, dose, frequency, route, amount, time of day, prescriber info)
- Vaccine history
- Lab tests and results from the last year
Contact Information for the Bloom House RTC:
- Phone: (719) 434-7378 Please use this temporary number, if you have problems calling in – 719-964-4416.
- Fax: (719) 344-9949